The North American Rescue Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD) 4 inch is a resilient elastic wrap equipped with a sterile non-adherent pad. A durable securing device and innovative Quick-GripÎÈ Roll Control configuration allow a rapid, controlled, and extremely effective application process in the most demanding of conditions. The NAR ETD 4" can also be used to engineer a sling and swath, to secure splints to an extremity or to perform in any other function requiring an elastic wrap. Engineered using data from over 63 After Action Reviews of real-world battle dressing applications.
Research indicated several integral criteria:
* Simple application that is easy to remember under combat/survival stress
* Omission of pressure bars and hooks to moderate the use of fine motor skills
* Durable securing device
* Quick-Grip Roll Control tabs to prevent the bandage from unrolling during application
* Cost effective
The resulting trauma dressing design combines ease of use, consistent performance and multi-functional capabilities that meet or exceed user expectations.
* Suitable for Applying Immediate Direct Pressure
* Multi-Functional, All-in-One Design
* Vacuum-Sealed, Low-Cube Packaging
4" x 70"
Posted by Barrows on 03 06 2014
Needed to update my Trauma Kit and thought I would try this Trauma Dressing. The Vacuum-Sealed Packaging helps with adding a little more space in my bag while keeping dressing sterile. I'm happy with this item.
Posted by Joshua Cates on 02 13 2014
I have ended up with a few of these over the years and can say that they are overbuilt but not to a fault. The packaging can take a beating and the wrap is not overly complicated. It works as advertised for a very reasonable price.