NAR Tactical Extrication Device (TED) - Black
Tight situations require flexible solutions. North American Rescue developed TED (our Tactical Extrication Device) to meet the exceptional demands for casualty extrication from high-threat and limited-space environments.
TED is an emergency stretcher designed to allow two people to carry a casualty to safety. Lighter and more compact than other non-rigid portable stretchers, TED is packaged in a sturdy, transport-friendly bag with adjustable shoulder strap.
- Lighter, more compact non-rigid evacuation platform
- Designed specifically for use in high-threat environments and limited spaces
- Includes storage bag with adjustable shoulder strap
- Weight limit: 600 lbs
- Folded: H 5 in. x W 10.25 in. x D 3.5 in.
- Open: L 43.5 in. x W 19 in.
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz.