Stingray Poleless Litter by NAR
Constructed with a non-skid, flame-retardant monofilament polypropylene material, the North American Rescue Stingray® Poleless Litter features two web straps to secure the litter around the body and six heavy-duty handles make it easy to carry. This design allows rescuers to insert a 2 in. pole, such as pike poles, through the litter cover or to use debris through the outer handles. The Stingray® is ideal for decontamination roller systems and moving wet patients. The NAR Stingray® is tested and approved by both Federal and private laboratories using live warfare agents.
- Constructed of non-skid, flame-retardant monofilament polypropylene fabric
- Resistant to mildew, acids, alkalis and penetration liquids
- Tested by Federal & private labs using live warfare agents
- 6 heavy-duty carrying handles
- 2 casualty securing straps
- Made for decontamination rollers
- Easily washed with soap and water
- Great for long term storage
Open: L 78 in. x W 24 in.
Weight: 1 lb 13 oz (0.7 kg)
Payload: 1000 lb (453.6 kg)