The Rescue Essentials 1033 Active Shooter Response kit is built on the new MERET TRS Pro X Sling Pack. Sling packs offer the advantage of not having to be removed to access your medical supplies like a backpack. You can easily swing the sling pack around to the front, access needed medical supplies and then easily move it back out of the way. Medical components in the 1033 are organized on the four hook and loop panels into Tourniquets, Wound Packing, Airway/Chest, and Hypothermia. The kit also includes two of our popular QuikLitter Lite evacuation litters.
The 1033 ASR Kit includes the following medical components:
5 Combat Application Tourniquets
4 Hyfin Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
3 QuikClot Combat Gauze Z-Folded LE 3 x 4yds
2 SWAT-T Tourniquet
4 H&H Thin H Bandage - Flat Fold
6 RE Compressed Gauze, Z-Folded
2 Tac Med Blast Bandage, 20" x 20"
4 ABD Combine Pad, 5" x 9", Sterile
4 Naso Airway w/ Lube, 28Fr
4 Needle Decompression ARS (14 GA) x 3.25
1 EMT Shears, 7.5"
4 Survival Rescue Blanket, Compact
2 Medic Reinforcement Tape, 2" x 100"
5 Pair Nitrile Gloves, Large
1 MEDIC Patch - Glow in the Dark
2 Rescue Essentials QuikLitter Lite
TRS Pro Slingbag Features
- Contoured single strap sling system for quick access
- Loop tape lined main pocket attaches four removable/ customizable panels
- Can accommodate 12” (tall) x 10” (wide) NIJ Level IIIA armor protection (NOT INCLUDED)
- Black matte finish metal hardware
- Double stitching on all stress points
- Additional internal panels available for customizable TFAK kits
- 3” x 12” front name tape area
- Fully paneled with laser cut MOLLE to support a TS2 Ready™ module or any MOLLE compatible gear
- Low profile quick-grab handles on top/ sides
- Main pocket opens complete
- Oversized YKK zippers
- Front pockets for litters
- Inside bottom elastic loops secure IV solutions
- Drain-hole bottom
Dimensions: 18" H x 11" W x 5.5" D
Weight: 5 lbs
To ensure best quality and timely delivery, we may substitute items in our kits and modules with products of equal or better quality.