ATAK-C (Ambidextrous Tourniquet Attachment Kydex - C-A-T)
Fits ALL Generations of C-A-T® Tourniquet including the new GEN 7
The ATAK-C is one the best CAT Tourniquet holders out there for many applications, despite costing less than many other options. The speed of deployment, versatile attachment capability and small size and weight, all combine to provide a carry system that is unequaled by other current offerings. This unique design provides immediate deployment to the front or to the sides.
1. VERSATILE: The ATAK-C mounts easily to any Molle platform, be it a Vest, Drop holster, Med Bag, IFAK, or even your belt. It can even mount to a solid surface with self taping screws. No other kydex holder is this verstile!
2. DESIGN The ATAK-C is a one piece design made of high quality Kydex. It has no screws or moving parts making it reliable and practically fail safe.
3. AMBIDEXTROUS: The ATAK-C allows for rapid access to your C-A-T® with either hand. An operator can deploy the C-A-T® by pulling it out through the front or either side of the ATAK-C.
4. RETENTION: The ATAK-C has the perfect amount of retention; strong enough to retain the C-A-T® during operations. You know the C-A-T® is where it needs to be.
5. FOOTPRINT: The ATAK-C is a compact design that takes up as much space as a 9mm magazine pouch
6. SPEED: No other C-A-T® kydex holder on the market allows you to deploy your C-A-T® as fast as the ATAK-C. When a person is injured, going into shock and when seconds do really count, the ATAK-C is the best tourniquet retention device on the market.
Dimensions: 4.75" H x 2" W x 1.5" D
Weight: 1.2 oz
Customers also viewed