* Important *
This knife may be purchased legally, but some places (e.g. California) require that to legally carry it in public, the user must be qualified as a Law Enforcement or EMS professional.
Prior to purchase, please check the regulations pertaining to automatic-open knives that apply in your area.
This sought-after knife represents the pinnacle of the tactical rescue knife category. The dynamic Triage is packaged in high-strength aluminum, with the speed and efficiency of AXIS auto and an automatic opening hook. The super-solid AXIS pull release (with integrated safety) operates the opposing bevel-style blade, which is crafted from N680 highly corrosion resistant blade steel (57-59HRC). Then there's the 440C steel automatic-opening, hook-shaped, safety cutter (58-60HRC). The Auto-Triage's features list rounds out with its integrated carbide glass-breaker and anodized black aluminum handles with textured G10 inlays in black.
• Blade Length: 3.35" L
• Blade Thickness: 0.124" W
• Handle Thickness: 0.580" W
• Overall Length: 8.31" L
• Closed Length: 4.73" L
• Weight: 5.58 oz
• Blade Material: N680 Main Blade; 440C Safety Cutter
• Blade Hardness: 57-59HRC Main Blade; 58-60HRC Safety Cutter
• Blade Style: Opposing Bevel
• Pocket Clip: Black, Removable, Tip-Up
• Lock Mechanism: AXIS main blade; Auto opening safety cutter/hook
Video (Shows Drop-Point version 9170. Same blade & hook releases)