The BioHoop Collection Bags are ideal for a variety of uses, including collecting emesis, urine, or other bodily fluids, evidence collection, or holding patient personal belongings (cell phones, jewelry, wallets, for example). The semi-rigid hoop at the top of the bag keeps the large mouth open wide to provide a large area for expelled fluids to find a way into the bag (instead of all over the responder). After the bag has been filled, the top quickly and securely zips shut by pulling a strap. Each bag includes a hook so it can be attached to a patient, on an ambulance cot, hospital bed, or wheel chair. The leak-proof, transparent material and the included volume measurements on the bag make it easy for health care professionals to inspect the sample as needed. Latex-free.
- Semi-rigid rim instantly provides a large target, then zips shut with a quick pull of the strap
- Long, protective cuff on both sides protects your hands from fluids
- Large 8” x 13-3/4” bag with volume measurement markings holds up to 3 liters
- Unique design enables many varied uses from emesis containment to securing contaminated laryngoscope blades at a cardiac arrest scene
- The patient’s personal items can be secured in the bag and attached to their clothes with the clip integrated into the molded hook to insure nothing is lost
- Folds flat, accordion style, for compact storage in an airway kit, trauma bag, fanny pack or underneath the cot pillow for immediate access
- Available in two styles - with or without the multi-purpose hook/clip