This Product Cannot Be Shipped Internationally
NEW DESIGN! Mounts vertically or horizontally, added easy-open tab and "TQ" identifier patch.
The C-A-T® Tourniquet Holder from North American Rescue was specifically designed to allow personnel to place their C-A-T® Tourniquet on their vest or gear for rapid and easy access. It is made of 500D IR Signature Reduced Nylon with MOLLE/PALS-style connectors. The C-A-T® Pouch protects your tourniquet from the elements and has an easy-open pull tab with Velcro enclosure.
- Tailored specifically for all generations of C-A-T® Tourniquet, to protect it from exposure to the elements
- PALS/MOLLE-style connectors for versatile attachment to the duty vest, gear or belt (mounted horizontally or vertically) for rapid & easy access
- 500D IR Signature Reduced Nylon
- Easy-open pull elastic tab with tourniquet ID patch – “TQ”
- NATO stock numbers available for COY and ODG. Contact us for details, (866) 711-4843.
Dimensions: 6.25" H x 1.75" W x 1.5" D
Weight: 1.3 oz
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Fast, insures non movement of tourniquet while placement. Insure enough tightness to stop bleeding. Place to put time. I never filled cards as that took to much time. Tourniquet times and morphine would be on forehead T 1320 14 sep with majic marker.
This pouch covers the tourniquet completely, so it will not catch, including the hook part of the hook and loop