C-A-T® Tourniquet Holder
*** This Product Cannot Be Shipped Internationally
NEW DESIGN! Mounts vertically or horizontally, added easy-open tab and "TQ" identifier patch.
The C-A-T® Tourniquet Holder from North American Rescue was specifically designed to allow personnel to place their C-A-T® Tourniquet on their vest or gear for rapid and easy access. It is made of 500D IR Signature Reduced Nylon with MOLLE/PALS-style connectors. The C-A-T® Pouch protects your tourniquet from the elements and has an easy-open pull tab with Velcro enclosure.
COLORS: Black, Coyote, Red, and OD Green.
- Tailored specifically for all generations of C-A-T® Tourniquet, to protect it from exposure to the elements
- PALS/MOLLE-style connectors for versatile attachment to the duty vest, gear or belt (mounted horizontally or vertically) for rapid & easy access
- 500D IR Signature Reduced Nylon
- Easy-open pull elastic tab with tourniquet ID patch – “TQ”
- NATO stock numbers available for COY and ODG. Contact us for details, (866) 711-4843.
Dimensions: 6.25" H x 1.75" W x 1.5" D
Weight: 1.3 oz
CAT is the best bet to stop bleeding short of forceps. I know as I was the medic for 1st platoon, Bravo Co. 1-327th Airborne nam july 65 from Campbell to Nam until 7 Feb 66 MY Chan Tuy Hoa. Also Senior Aid man and Recon Advisor Trainer, E Co 3-187
Posted by Unknown on 05 09 2018
Fast, insures non movement of tourniquet while placement. Insure enough tightness to stop bleeding. Place to put time. I never filled cards as that took to much time. Tourniquet times and morphine would be on forehead T 1320 14 sep with majic marker.
simple and good price
Posted by Oscar on 02 07 2014
This pouch covers the tourniquet completely, so it will not catch, including the hook part of the hook and loop
Customers also viewed