The CombiCarrierII® is an innovative design, merging two concepts into one effective tool. The board separates with the flick of a lever at each end, allowing it to be used as a scoop carrier to minimize patient movement and removes the need for logrolls. The unique design and manufacturing techniques created a stiff, yet lightweight board that can also be utilized for patient extrication during vehicle rescues, or as an improvised drag device in warm-zone evacuations. The concave shape provides a stable platform, minimizes lateral movement, and ensures patient comfort. After transport, the CombiCarrierII can be easily removed from under the patient by separating the two halves of the board and sliding them away, again preventing excessive patient movement.
Use the CombiCarrierII Head Immobilizer to help stabilize patient head and neck (sold separately).
- Simple intuitive design minimizes training of all tactical, EMS, and hospital personnel
- Off-set sturdy latch is built for reliability and durability making it much easier to apply and remove the device under patient load
- Can be separated at either end or split into two halves, eliminating unnecessary patient movement and making it ideal for patients with suspected hip, pelvic and spinal injuries
- Clear center section provides unobstructed A/P view of the patient’s spine
- Seamless, high density polyethylene surface is easily cleaned and disinfected
- Quality components and no rivets, drive screws or roll pins reduces maintenance and replacement costs
- Ideal companion product to the FASPLINT FULLBODY®, FASPLINT HALFBACK® or the EVAC-U-SPLINT® Mattress for a complete patient transfer system
- Includes Four (4), 2-piece Speed-Clip straps
- 5-Year Warranty
- Shell: High density polyethylene
- Pins: Fiberglass
- Filling: Urethane foam
- Latches: Aluminum, stainless steel
Dimensions: 73.5" H x 16.5" W x 2.19" D
Weight: 15.6 lbs
Load Capacity: 450 lbs
Also available in lime. Contact email@example.com to request lime version.
Download Product Sheet PDF Here