The Delta V Guiding & Rescue Tool was designed from the ground up for the wilderness rescue and guiding communities. This tool is an ideal go-to belaying and rappelling device and works extremely well as part of the Dual Capability Two Tension Rope System that is rapidly becoming the standard for Mountain Rescue.
- Machined from solid billet stock in Bellingham, WA
- Works with 8.8 to 11mm ropes and weighs in at just 95g
- Passes the rigorous EMBC competency tests for DCTTRS component devices
- Anchor point strength rated at 26kN
- Can also be used as a 26kN rigging plate to organize a rescue system
- Has Guide Belay mode (aka plaquette mode)
Weight: 3.3 oz
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Rigging plate holes are very tight limiting your carabiner size and shape, making this basically a bulky atc. Good idea but wait for the next edition.