With 70 Lumens of warm white light and 200mW of UV light, the Fenix LD02 V2.0 is the perfect EDC. The compact Fenix LD02 V2.0 is the ideal size for your pocket, weighing in at only 24 grams or 0.84 ounces and measures 3.6 inches long and 0.5 inches in diameter. Powered by one AAA battery this pen light can last up to 75 hours on 1 Lumen output mode.
- Cree XQ-E HI LED for warm white light
- 365nm/200mW UV light
- 3 Warm White Light Outputs
- High 70 Lumens - Alkaline/40 Minutes Ni-MH/45 Minutes - 48 Meters/157 Feet
- Mid 25 Lumens - Alkaline/2hr. 40min Ni-HM/2hr. 55min - 27 Meters/88 Feet
- Low 1 Lumen - Alkaline/75Hr. Ni-MH/45hr. - 6 Meters/19 Feet
- UV Light Output
- 200mW - Alkaline/4hrs. Ni-MH/3hrs.
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, protects from improper battery insertion
- Stainless steel tail switch and light head
- Impact resistant up to 1 meter or 3.2 feet
- Made from durable high-strength Oxidation-resistant aluminum and stainless steel
- IP68 rated protection
- Totally protected against dust and foreign objects
- Submersible to 2 meters
- Alkaline AAA Battery (Included)
Dimensions: 3.6” H x 0.53” Diameter
Weight: 0.84 oz
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I got this flashlight recently to add to my EDC and it works great for my needs. Easy to hold, nice weight (not too heavy but also not too light either), impressive brightness for its size - dramatically better than using a phone flashlight which was one my goals when purchasing this. Great for use at night when you can't/don't want the bulk of a bigger flashlight. Also, great for using in tight spaces. The only negatives I have about this flashlight are: - the clip is very tight and inflexible so I have a hard time clipping this to anything - the button is relatively easy to activate so I've found the flashlight turns on in my pocket or backpack, draining the battery Overall, a fantastic compact flashlight at a price that won't break the bank.