The new third edition of the Field Guide: InforMed NIMS (Incident Command System) features an expanded and improved section on the Operational Planning Process, improved checklists for all functional positions, updated information on the relationship between NIMS with National Response Framework (NRF), expanded information on Multiagency Coordination Systems and expanded information on Joint Information Systems.
InforMed NIMS is tough, waterproof, and alcohol-fast. This handy guide can be used for NIMS and ICS training, for functional exercises, and most importantly, for the field where you need it most. Combine this guide with your training and ICS practice to feel confident that your NIMS compliance requirements are met.
* NIMS Overview and Major Components
* Joint Information Systems
* Multi-Agency Coordination System
* Incident Command System Concepts
* Sample Planning Schedules
* Sample Meeting Agenda
* Position-Specific Prompts for Command and Operations
* Sample ICS Organizational Charts
* Planning Process and Cycle
* Incident Action Plan (IAP)
* ICS Forms and Templates
* National Response Framework Relationship
* NIMS/ICS Glossary and Acronyms
* ICS Position Responsibilities and Checklists
This guide is an essential tool for every team member responding to any incident that requires command coordination.
Size: 3" x 5"
Weight: 4.3 oz