H&H TACgauze is a non-woven blend of natural (bleached cotton and TRUE COTTON - a sustainable, chemical free product) and synthetic fibers. It is highly absorbent, and sheds fewer fibers than standard woven cotton gauze. It resists adhering to damaged tissues and can be torn into small units for easy application. The innovative packaging allows users to either remove the gauze from the package to unroll from the outside or to leave the gauze in the package and easily feed it out from a center tab.
TACgauze is a perfect addition to any IFAK or first aid kit with multiple applications in emergency situations, including:
- Bleeding control and absorption from wounds.
- Wound and limb wrapping to protect injuries.
- Additional packing for compression bandages.
- Made from US fibers, TACgauze is 100% US made and Berry Amendment compliant.
- The product is packed and sterilized as a 4.5" wide by 120" long strip, ready to use.
- Non-woven feature provides a lighter material than crinkle fluff gauze (30% less weight for similar length material).
- 63% higher absorption rate per square meter over standard crinkle fluff cotton gauze.
- High lateral strength to wrap around injuries.
- High thickness allows for softer gauze product for greater comfort.
- No expiration date! (inspect by date is included)
- Easy cutting or tearing for custom lengths with little to no fraying or particles to make it easier to use in small increments.
- Reduced packaging size and thickness for easier packing in kits and IFAKs.
- Can be deployed in multiple ways for easier handling and use when packing or wrapping wounds.
- 100% Berry Amendment Compliant and 100% made in US
Dimensions (Unrolled): 4.5" W x 120" L
Dimensions (Packaged): 3.5"H x 8"W x 0.5"D
Weight: 2 oz
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very good gauze for wound packing and absorption. The expected high-end quality from H&H, at a great price, but without the annoyance of it expiring even when it's still vacuum sealed.
The size and shape make it easy to fit into even low profile IFAKs.
Great compressed gauze. Not as small as the H & H s-roll or compressed flat but a great addition to ifak or med kit