***This Product Cannot Be Shipped Internationally***
This z-folded hemostatic chitosan impregnated gauze dressing was designed specifically for the battlefield to quickly control severe hemorrhaging and save lives. Like Celox™ Gauze, it requires minimal training and entails no risk of remote clotting. It offers the advantage of being flat z-folded for smaller displacement.
A uniquely formulated dressing, Chitogauze™ XR Pro is flexible and ideal for a variety of applications and wound surfaces. Unlike some other hemostatic gauze, ChitoGauze™ offers antibacterial properties against 26 organisms including MRSA, VRE, and more. This gauze does not contain pro-clotting agents, providing a safe and localized hemostatic solution. Includes an X-ray detectable strip.
ChitoGauze™ XR Pro is a highly flexible dressing which readily conforms to varying wound surfaces to rapidly stop bleeding and seal the wound site.
- Stops bleeding fast and effectively
- Saves lives. Reduces care and time needed to manage patient.
- Provides critical time to administer care. Reduces need for costly transfusions.
- Flexible design, provides flexibility at the point of care and conformable to varying tissue surfaces
- Ideal for a variety of applications and wound surfaces
- Z-folded configuration
- Easy handling and rapid application in emergency situations
- No delay in identifying where dressing starts
- Effective against a wide range of microorganisms (including MRSA, VRE, Acinetobacter Baumannii)
- X-ray Detectable
- Localized solution
- Works independently of the clotting cascade
- Contains no pro-clotting agents
- Latex free
- Non-exothermic (non-heat producing)
- Will not cause additional tissue damage
- Minimal training required.
- Apply pressure until bleeding is controlled.
- Easy and atraumatic removal
- No debridement necessary
Dimensions: 3" x 4 yds (gauze)
Dimensions: 4.5" H x 5.25" W x 0.5" D (packaged)
Weight: 0.8 oz
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Every medic needs to have at least two of these in his/her trauma pack. The absolute best of the field hemostatics on the market today. All my medics carry two in each of their kits. Rescue Essentials has the best price I could find.