***This Product Cannot Be Shipped Internationally
The HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack from North American Rescue sets the standard for the treatment of penetrating injuries to the chest. Two separately packaged vented chest seals are offered in one unique package for treatment of both entry/exit or multiple penetrating injuries to the chest.
The HyFin® Vent Chest Seal design provides 3-vented channels that prevent airflow into the chest cavity during inspiration while allowing air to escape through the vent channels during exhalation. The 3-vent channels allow blood to escape and also provide a backup fail-safe system, as even if two of the three channels become obstructed, the vent will remain fully operational.
Advanced adhesive technology provides superior adhesion in the most adverse conditions, including sweaty or hairy casualties. Packaged in rugged, easy-to-open foil pouches, the perforated packaging allows rescuers to open only one dressing at a time as needed. Each chest seal also includes a gauze pad to wipe the wound surface prior to application. Each HyFin® Vent Chest Seal has a large, Red-Tip ™ pull tab for single-step peel-and-apply application and allows for the burping of the wound if necessary. The clear, transparent backing allows for easy placement over the wound area and conformability to the patient’s chest.
This product meets or exceeds the current EMS Standard of Care and TCCC & TECC Guidelines for treatment of penetrating injuries to the chest.
- Patented, new design with 3-channel pressure relief vents
- Two Chest Seals for the treatment of both entry/exit or multiple penetrating injuries
- Advanced adhesive technology for a superior seal in the most adverse conditions, including sweaty or hairy casualties
- 3-vent channels that prevent airflow into the chest cavity during inspiration while allowing air to escape through the vent channels during exhalation
- Vent channels allow blood to escape and provides a backup fail-safe system as even if two of the three channels become obstructed, the vent will remain fully operational
- Easy-to-grip, large Red-Tip™ tab for single step, peel-and-apply application that allows for the burping of the wound if necessary
- Rugged, easy-to-open foil package featuring signature Red-Tip Technology™ tear notches with perforated packaging allowing rescuers to open only one dressing at a time as needed
Dimensions: 7.5" H x 4.5" W x 0.25" D (packaged, folded)
Dimensions: 7.5" H x 9" W x 0.13" D (packaged, unfolded)
Dimensions: 6" H x 6" W (Chest Seal Size When Deployed)
Weight: 2.5 oz
US Patent 7,504,549 & Patent(s) Pending
14 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Would buy more
I like it a lot.
Purchased these for my family med kits given the current high rate of shootings in Portland Oregon. Rated the best.
These are very good. I like the large size of each seal. With a little folding, you can make these fit in a more compact IFAK.
Excellent product. I wear an ankle IFAK and this package fits perfectly into the back compartment without enlarging the circumference of the IFAK.
Worth cost= save life
Whether you are LE, Military, Hunter, or civilian that enjoys a day at the range, chest seals should be part of your personal trauma kit. The Hyfin Vent Chest Seals are the best on the market today. Great product! Exceptional service from Rescue Essentials.
This chest seal fits in our Trauma kit bag, very important