The Junctional Emergency Treatment Tool (JETT™) includes two pressure devices in a single tool, allowing for simultaneous occlusion of blood flow to both lower limbs (bilateral) with an easy to apply, pre-assembled, ready-to-use belt solution. The unique design of the JETT™ allows for patient transport while the device is in place and includes a lanyard and toggle solution to ensure that the Windlass Axle does not loosen due to vibration or bumps during transport.
In cases where there are bilateral injuries, the JETT™ offers a simple, safe solution for occluding blood flow to both lower extremities. This expanded capability is built into every JETT™, meaning that with standardized application training the device will be pre-positioned for rapid bilateral deployment whether applying for a unilateral or bilateral injury.
High extremity wounds in the thigh/groin region where tourniquets cannot be placed or are less effective require equipment such as the JETT™ to stop the bleeding and potentially save the life of a casualty that would otherwise bleed out in minutes. Penetrating trauma, blast injuries, and amputation are examples of injuries that may require treatment with this device.
- Compact, lightweight & ruggedized for use in the tactical environment
- Pre-assembled, Ready-to-use & Easy-to-apply at or near the point of injury
- Simultaneous Occlusion of blood flow to both lower limbs that does not impede Respiration
- 2 Compression Pads, pre-positioned and individually adjustable, allow for individual or bilateral activation, based on the patient’s injuries
- Circumferential Compression Buttocks Pad safely secures the device to the patient
- Lanyard & Toggle Locking Mechanism ensures that vibrations or bumps to the windlass will not reduce the pressure during patient movement
- Writeable Area to document the time of application
- Easy-to-understand, Step-by step Instructions included
Pair with the NAR JETT Pack to easily carry this tool anywhere.
Dimensions: 3.25" H x 5.25" W x 6.75" D (packaged)
Dimensions: 56.75" (overall device length). Fits waist up to 50".
Weight: 1 lb 9.6 oz