***This Product Cannot Be Shipped Internationally
For effective use in a bleeding control situation, a tourniquet should be applied within one minute (within 30 seconds is ideal). For that reason, it is common for professionals who might be likely to encounter trauma with severe bleeding to have a tourniquet within arms reach. The Leather Duty Belt Tourniquet Holder fits on a daily duty belt and fits within uniform requirements for most law enforcement officers. The rugged leather case will stand up to daily wear-and-tear while still providing fast access to a potentially life-saving tool. The dimensions are optimized to carry a CAT, Gen 7 tourniquet, but can also accommodate other common windlass tourniquets.
Available as a loop or a clip attachment option.
- Designed to meet the specific duty gear needs of law enforcement officers - for use on daily duty belt to fit within organizational uniform standards
- Securely fastens to your duty belt with easy one-handed access to allow you to take control of extreme medical situations in a matter of seconds
- Constructed of full grain leather and high quality black snaps to ensure secure placement on your duty belt and easy accessibility to your tourniquet
- Convenient loop allows the holder to be added to your belt
- Ideal for carrying the C-A-T® Gen 7 but can also accommodate other popular windlass tourniquets
Dimensions: 5.75" H x 2" W x 2" D (holder)
Dimensions: 2.5" H x 1.5" W (clip)
Weight: 3.2 oz
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Easily/securely accepts a SOFT-W (along with a pair of mini-shears). Would also work for carrying a larger double stack handgun magazine, multi-tool, flashlight, smaller OC spray, etc. Two-position adjustable flap snap for longer or shorter items.I wanted something quick on/off from a rigger belt. This does the trick. The sides expand to fit contents, so it's a very adaptable pouch with quite a bit of room. Again, a latest gen SOFT-W fits in without any hassle and without the slightest protrusion. Tourniquet can be accessed and drawn just as easily (one handed). Been wearing as part of EDC/CCW for several weeks. Very pleased.
I gave 4 stars due to the great clip on the back. The issues I had even after adjusting my CAT Gen 7 Tourniquet several ways is that it would never fit just right. Maybe I'm too picky, I don't know. The elastic bands on the sides would get pushed down from the plastic loop of the tourniquet quite a bit. I kept it to use for other things down the road. Great look and that, but I would suggest using it to hold other items than a tourniquet.