In the past, multi-tool users could choose from two distinct options when it came to a "one-hand-operable" multi-tool: one-hand-opening pliers OR one-hand-opening blades. Today, Leatherman has taken these two ideas and fused them into the first ever, 100% one-hand-operable multi-tool The Leatherman OHT. features spring-loaded pliers and wire-cutters so you don't tire your hand readjusting your grip. Handles with visual imprints of the tool beneath make for quick identification. A lifesaving strap cutter and oxygen bottle wrench, threading for common-size cleaning rods and much more, combined to make this a one-handed workhorse.
- Closed Length: 4.5 in | 11.5 cm
- Weight: 9.9 oz | 280.6 g
- Primary Blade Length: 2.37 in | 6 cm
Large MOLLE Sheath is included.
- Nylon MOLLE system sheath
- Features snap webbing strap for attachment on backside
- Velcro front closure
- Internal Capacity: 4.5" H x 1.8" W x 1" D