The F.I.G.H.T. medical pouch is a MOLLE Compatible tear-away pouch that can be pulled away from its MOLLE-compatible base.
The F.I.G.H.T. medical pouch is Maxpedition's third collaboration with Darrin Talbott of Extreme Gear Labs (EGL). This is a MOLLE Compatible tear-away pouch. It can be pulled away from its MOLLE-compatible base--the idea being quick removal, especially if the casualty is wearing it.
Its size is approx. 6" wide x 9" tall x 3" thick but can expand up to 5" thick when fully filled. It will easily fit a 500cc IV with room for lots more.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This kit is put together extremely well as a mid to high end personal trauma kit. The Maxpedition bag is top notch and the included components are well thought out. I have priced out the individual components and I am ok with paying a premium to Tactical Development Group for an excellent utilization of space in the pack. The customer service at Rescue-Essentials has also been impressive, thank you!