Contents NOT included
This Medical Pack Insert with velcro-on luminous MED Patch is a Rescue Essentials exclusive, on both the empty and stocked models.
The Medical Pack Insert is designed to work with the Assault Pack or any similar sized bags and packs. The Medical Pack Insert allows users to organize their medic supplies easily, and store them all together within the main compartment of the a pack. The Insert is sold empty (contents in picture not included) and offers many organizational options. The hook and loop Velcro secures the Throw and Go Bags and the outstanding organizational features of this kit will increase the efficiency of your response. Also available fully stocked.
- Comes with hook & loop modular panels and pouches
- Two panels with elastic keeper
- One 8.5 x 4.5 x 1.5 pouch with mesh window and flap closure
- Two 8.5 x 4.5 x 1.5 pouch with Vinyl window and flap closure
- Measures 32.5 x 8.75 when lay flat
- Semi-rigid construction to keep insert in form for easy deployment
- Grab handle
- Constructed of 1000 Denier Polyester fabric.
Dimensions: 15" H x 8.75" W x 3" D
Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I've used this kit for a medical deployment to Haiti and Guatemala. Sturdy and versatile. Can add or remove throw bags when I'm working with K9s.
Have also used the plain insert for an internal divider in a low profile shoulder bag. The velcro can be utilized for holsters and mag pouches.
Would like to see in black and Ranger green as well as opportunity to purchase throw bags individually.
This insert is awesome! It does a great job at separating out all of my medical supplies, and fits perfectly into a 5.11 MOAB 10. It is a very rugged build, and the ability to move and remove the pouches is a great asset.