*** This Product Cannot Be Shipped Internationally
The new BurnTec® Dressing incorporates an aqueous composition of natural and synthetic polymers. Different from other burn first aid dressings due to its stable-sheeting hydrogel structure, this dressing has been strengthened with a medical-quality non-woven fabric, making it easy to handle. This eliminates the risk of spilling or damaging the hydrogel. In other words, the hydrogel stays over the burn area and prevents the gel from spilling off body surface area.
BurnTec® cools the injured area and provides a soothing effect for up to 24 hours. The sterile but impermeable to bacteria. This helps protect the wound from external contamination and allows it to breathe. The material does not cause allergic reactions.
BurnTec® is designed for use on skin injuries ranging from first, second, and third-degree burns (thermal, chemical, & electric). It can also be utilized to provide relief from other skin injuries such as sunburns, abrasions, bruises, swelling, or insect bites. Non-stick properties allow for painless replacement of the dressing.
- Easy to handle without spilling or damaging the hydrogel
- Cool, soothing effect for up to 24 hours
- Impermeable to bacteria
- Biocompatible and hypoallergenic
- Reduces risk of hypertrophic scars
- Award winning new technology
- FDA cleared and CE marked
- First, second and third-degree burns (thermal, chemical, electric)
- Abrasions and skin irritations
- Bruises and swelling (insect bites)
- Other skin injuries
Dimensions (Package): 6" W x 6½" H x ¼" D
Weight: 1.8 oz
Ships To U.S. Destinations Only