NAR Basic Field Corpsman Kit
*** This Product Cannot Be Shipped Internationally
The North American Rescue (NAR) Basic Field Corpsman Kit is a deluxe diagnostic set that provides excellent performance and flexibility while remaining lightweight, durable, and portable. This diagnostic set offers corpsmen excellence as they care for the eyes & ears of the troops they escort into battle. The array of tools in this kit include a wide selection of high intensity lights & magnifiers for enhancing both day and night examinations.
- General Examination Light Xenon Lamp Provides a Focused Beam of Bright White Light for Superior Illumination. Lightweight, Waterproof and Guaranteed Unbreakable. Batteries Are Included
- Red Lens Fits on the Exam Light for Night Use - to preserve night vision
- Fiber Optic Light Bender/Nasal Head to Effectively Direct Light into the Nasal or Oral Cavity. Can be Used to Transilluminate the Sinuses.
- Spare Bulb for the Exam Light Extends the Use in the Field
- 2 Spare AAA Batteries
- Soft Mesh Pouch Designed to Secure the Exam Lights and Accessories. Developed with Padded Sides and Durable Zipper
- Two Additional Mesh Pouches for More Parts or Supplies are Positioned on the Inside Compartment
- Color Instruction Booklet Contains Operating Instructions and Part Numbers
- Otoscopic Head Provides Bright Illumination and 3X Magnification for Excellent Visualization. Adjustable Head Allows Examiners to Adjust for Personal Comfort.
- Reusable Adult Specula For Use with the Otoscopic Head. Otoscope Accepts Standard Disposable Specula
- Disposable Adult Specula For Use with the Otoscopic Head. Otoscope Accepts Standard Disposable Specula
- Lighted Stainless Curette Use to Remove Wax from the Ear, or to Assist in Debris Removal from Small Wounds
- Cobalt Blue Lens Provides UV Illumination to Examine the Eyes for Corneal Abrasions or Small Foreign Bodies. Use with or without Fluorescent Eye Dyes.
- High Resolution Eye Loop Soft Nylon Loop Fits on the Cobalt Blue Lens. Designed to Gently Sweep Foreign Bodies from the Surface of the Eye. The Lighted Tip Illuminates Work Area.
- Illuminated Magnifier Use with both the Clear and Cobalt Blue Lens. The Magnifier is Preferred for Examining the Soft Tissue of the Eye. Also Useful for Locating Splinters and Examining Wounds, Rashes and Other Topical Irritations.
- Lighted Eye Magnet For the Removal of Metal Foreign Bodies in the Eye
- Fluor I Strips For Use with Cobalt Blue Lens for Identification of Corneal Abrasions or to Locate Small Particles in the Eye
NOTE: Same features as the Deluxe Field Corpsman Kit, but does not include the ophthalmoscope.
L 8" x W 4.25" x D 2.25"