*** This Product Cannot Be Shipped Internationally
The Deluxe Field Corpsman Kit is a lightweight, durable, portable diagnostic set which includes that offers corpsmen excellence & flexibility as they care for the eyes & ears of the troops they escort into battle. The fine array of tools in this comprehensive kit includes a wide selection of high intensity lights & magnifiers for enhancing both day and night examinations. Exclusive to this deluxe kit is a Heine Mini 3000 Ophthalmoscope (with batteries).
- Heine Mini 3000 Ophthalmoscope (batteries included)
- General examination light: Xenon lamp to provide a focused beam of bright white light for superior illumination.
- Lightweight, waterproof and guaranteed unbreakable (batteries included)
- Red lens: Fits on the exam light for night use
- Fiber optic light bender/nasal head: To effectively direct light into the nasal or oral cavity. Can be used to transilluminate the sinuses
- Spare bulb: For extending the use of the exam light in the field
- 2 spare AAA batteries
- Soft case with mesh pouches: Designed to secure the exam lights and accessories. Developed with padded sides and durable zipper.
- Two additional mesh pouches are positioned on the inside compartment for more parts or supplies
- Color instruction booklet: Contains operating instructions and part numbers
- Otoscopic head: Provides bright illumination and 3X magnification for excellent visualization. Adjustable head allows examiners to adjust for personal comfort
- Reusable adult specula: For use with the otoscopic head
- Disposable adult specula: For use with the otoscopic head. Otoscope accepts standard disposable speculas
- Lighted stainless curette: Used to remove wax from the ear or to assist in debris removal from small wounds
- Cobalt blue lens: Provides UV illumination to examine the eyes for corneal abrasions or small foreign bodies. Use with or without fluorescent eye dyes
- High resolution eye loop: Soft nylon loop fits on the cobalt blue lens. Designed to gently sweep foreign bodies from the surface of the eye. The lighted tip illuminates work area
- Illuminated magnifier: Use with both the clear and cobalt blue lens. The magnifier is preferred for examining the soft tissue of the eye. Also useful for locating splinters and examining wounds, rashes and other topical irritations
- Lighted eye magnet: For the removal of metal foreign bodies in the eye
- Fluor I Strips: For use with cobalt blue lens for identification of corneal abrasions or to locate small particles in the eye
Dimensions: 8" H x 4.25" W x 2.25" D
Weight: 11.6 oz