*** This Product Cannot Be Shipped Internationally
This is a new version of the original NAR 4" ETD, configured in a flatter package to make it more suitable for certain kit and carry options.
The North American Rescue Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD) 4 inch is a resilient elastic wrap equipped with a sterile non-adherent pad. A durable securing device and innovative Quick-Grip Roll Control configuration allow a rapid, controlled, and extremely effective application process in the most demanding of conditions. The NAR ETD 4" can also be used to engineer a sling and swath, to secure splints to an extremity or to perform in any other function requiring an elastic wrap. The dressing is engineered using data from over 63 After Action Reviews of real-world battle dressing applications.
Research indicated several integral criteria:
* Simple application that is easy to remember under combat/survival stress
* Omission of pressure bars and hooks to moderate the use of fine motor skills
* Durable securing device
* Quick-Grip Roll Control tabs to prevent the bandage from unrolling during application
* Cost effective
The resulting trauma dressing design combines ease of use, consistent performance and multi-functional capabilities that meet or exceed user expectations.
* Suitable for Applying Immediate Direct Pressure
* Multi-Functional, All-in-One Design
* Vacuum-Sealed, Low-Cube Packaging
Dimensions: 4" x 70"
Dimensions: 3.5" H x 4" W x 1" D (packaged)
Weight: 2.5 oz
Ships To U.S. Destinations Only
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Bought this to replace outdated 4" dressing in the IFAK I carry in the field, lower profile and bulk than standard issue Israeli dressing with comparable performance.