*This Product Cannot Be Shipped Internationally
Bag and Clip Only
The North American Research (NAR) Visor Medical Pouch was designed to provide personnel with an easily accessible and quick to deploy medical pouch that mounts to a police cruiser or other vehicle visor. The pouch is sized to fit the essential components of an individual first aid kit, either packed individually or in a vacuum sealed bag. The Visor Medical Pouch has a red webbing handle for the user to grab and quickly remove the kit from the visor to deploy.
The pouch is made of 500D CORDURA® Solution-Dyed Nylon with MOLLE/PALS style connector that is combined with a Kydex visor mount adapter. The adapter is woven into the MOLLE straps and has a strong, durable clip to securely store the pouch to the vehicle's visor without falling off or moving, even with aggressive driving. The Visor Medical Pouch provides a quick and accessible first aid pouch mounted to the vehicles visor so that it is always within arms reach.
- Securely mounts to a police or other vehicle visor
- Orange webbing handle to grab for easy deployment
- Medical pouch has an easy-open buckle with Velcro closure
- Pouch can hold the contents of an individual first aid kit or vacuum sealed kit
- Medical products not included, contact us for recommended contents
Dimensions: 6.5" H x 5.5" W x 3" D
Weight: 5.4 oz (Visor Med Pouch Only)
Ships To U.S. Destinations Only