**This Product Cannot Be Shipped Internationally
Wound packing gauze in a compact, easy to use, Z-folded design, intended for both linear wound packing and basic bandaging. It can be used to control hemorrhage by applying direct pressure and using wound packing skills. The vacuum packed gauze minimizes cube space for stocking IFAKs or other packing considerations. Sterile.
- Soft, white gauze is 1-ply, 3 in. x 5 yd length
- Indicated for use as a Wound Packing Gauze
- Includes embedded X-Ray detectable line
- Z-fold packaging configuration allows controlled application as a complete unit or in a continuous linear feed
- Used as a packing gauze for wounds, as a backing gauze for hemostatic agents, in conjunction with a compression bandage to control hemorrhage, or for minor wound bandaging
Dimensions: 3" H x 2" W x 1" D (packaged)
Dimensions: 3" x 5 yds (gauze, unrolled)
Weight: 1.2 oz
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
A must for your IFAK. nice heavy plastic packaging with tear notches. Z-fold makes it easy to use (better than rolled), and even includes the imaging line. Packs down well for compact belt kits.