NelDerm Hydrogel Dressings are intended to be used as primary or secondary dressings for a variety of situations including small cuts, traumatic wounds, and surgical incision sites. The hydrogel adhesive seals the wound area around the interior pad and is hypoallergenic to provide maximum comfort and protection, even for those with sensitive or fragile skin. Choose between square dressing with square pad, or an IV specific dressing that includes silicone tape strips to secure a line.
- NelDerm is an occlusive hydrogel bordered dressing designed to be easier to use, more comfortable and painless for patients, and ideal for treating surgical or traumatic wounds such as skin tears. Especially suitable for those with fragile, sensitive, or allergically reactive skin.
- Hydrogel Adhesive Border is clear, hypoallergenic, moisturizing, conforming, and easy to adjust and necessary
- Clear Substrate is permeable to oxygen and moisture vapor while protecting wound from water, bacteria, and dirt
- Pad material is non-stick allowing for exudate to be absorbed without causing additional trauma upon removal
- Clear-on-clear packaging makes for easy dressing size selection and includes a printed ruler for wound measurement and documentation
Occlusive Top Layer
- Protects from water, dirt, and bacteria
- Allows oxygen circulation along with water vapor and CO2 escape
Hydrogel Adhesive Border
- Easy to apply, adjust and replace
- Bordered style helps maintain moisture of peri-wound skin and protects wound from bacteria
- Highly absorbent (minimal to heavy exudate)
NelDerm IV Hydrogel Dressings
- Hydrogel with increased adhesion
- Increase in line security due to strength of hydrogel
- Fully transparent dressing with conforming seal
- Silicone tape strips included
Dressing: 4" x 4" / Pad: 2" x 2"
Dressing: 4" x 6" / Pad: 2" x 4"
Dressing: 6" x 6" / Pad: 4" x 4"
Dressing: 4" x 12" / Pad: 2" x 10"