These premium EMT shears are ultra-sharp, durable, reliable and affordable. The blades are made of high-quality Japanese steel, which is known for its hardness and ability to keep an edge. These shears can cut through heavy duty materials and seat belts with ease. They can even slice pennies and dimes!
They are hands-down the best shears we've found—if you don't agree, send them back for a full refund!
- Ergonomic handle for comfort
- Strong Japanese steel blades (420J2)
- Blades have a Hardness Rockwell value of 52 +/- 2 (HRC)
- Matte black, non-stick coating on blades
- Serrated blades cut with ease
- Curved tip raises material and keeps patient safer
Dimensions: 7.25" H x 3.75" W x 0.25" D
Weight: 2 oz