**This product is currently backordered. Our estimated date for stock is in March. Please contact us with any questions or concerns, or to place an order at email@example.com or 910-830-0286.
The RTF Responder Vest is based on the popular Condor Defender Plate Carrier. This vest is designed to carry soft armor or plates. It will accept Large or X-Large SPEAR/BALC cut soft armor, up to 10.25" x 13.25" front and back plates, and up to 6” x 8” side plates.
The vest is available with or without medical supplies (see components list below) and with or without armor (Spartan Armor Flex Fused Core Level IIIA Soft Armor, 10" x 12", front and back - see below for more details) allowing departments to customize the vest specifically to their needs.
PALS on the front, side and back of the vest provide multiple attachment points for a variety of MOLLE mountable pouches such as the QuikLitter Lite Pouch (sold separately). Loop material on the front and back provide ample space for the attachment of departmental ID patches.
Two integrated combination tourniquet/shears holders provide rapid access. The attached medical pouch will hold a variety of additional supplies.
- Emergency drag handle
- Removable shoulder pads
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- 3D mesh liner
- Two combo tourniquet and trauma shears holders
- Rapid access medical pouch with loops and pockets
Armor: Spartan Armor Systems™ Flex Fused Core™ IIIA Soft Body Armor (OPTIONAL)
- Front and back plates are included, each are 10" x 12"
- Pistol rated level IIIA soft body armor
- Tested and passed in accordance with NIJ-STD-0101.06 / MIL-STD-662F.
- Rated to stop .44 MAG SJHP
- Special Threat Rated to stop.357 SIG FMJ
- Can be used stand alone for level IIIA protection or as a backer on any hard armor systems
- All parts of this product are proudly American made.
- 0.35" profile
- 10" x 12" Panel
- Weight 1.14 lb
Medical Supplies (OPTIONAL)
2 C.A.T Tourniquets (Tactical Black)
2 EMT Shears(Black Handle, 7.5")
4 Compressed Gauze Rolls
2 Israeli Emergency Pressure Dressings (6")
2 NAR Hyfin Vent Chest Seal Twin Packs
2 Nasopharyngeal Airways (28fr, with lube)
2 Hypothermia Rescue Blankets
2 Pairs Nitrile Gloves, Large
4 TCCC Cards
1 Permanent Marker
Weight: 5 lb 11.5 oz (empty vest)
Weight: 1.14 lbs (armor)