SHORT DATED! On sale while supplies last. All sales final - this item cannot be returned or exchanged.
Lot Expiration Date: 5/2024
Compare active ingredient to TUMS®.
Aluminum-free calcium supplement for heartburn, sour stomach, acid indigestion and upset stomach. Mint flavor.
- Great tasting, chewable tablets
- Unit dose, tamper-evident dual layer foil packets
- Spanish labeling where possible
- 100 packages, with 2 tablets/package
Each tablet contains: Calcium Carbonate 420 mg
- Active ingredient (in each tablet): Calcium Carbonate 420 mg
- Purpose: Antacid
- Inactive ingredients*: aspartame*, croscarmellose sodium*, gum acacia*, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, mineral oil*, mint flavor, sorbitol*, sucrose* (*may contain)
- For the relief of the following symptoms: acid indigestion, sour stomach, heartburn, upset stomach associated with these symptoms
- Do not use the maximum dosage of this product for more than 2 weeks, except under the advice and supervision of a physician, or take more than 19 tablets in a 24 hour period.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use more than directed
- Chew or crush tablets completely before swallowing
- Do not swallow tablets whole
- Adults and children: (12 years and older) Chew 2 tablets every 2 or 3 hours as symptoms occur or as directed by a physician. Do not exceed 19 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years: Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- Phenylketonurics: may contain phenylalanine 1.5 mg per tablet
- Each tablet contains 168 mg of elemental calcium
- Store at room temperature 59º-86ºF (15º-30ºC) in a dry place
- Tamper-evident sealed packets
- Do not use any opened or torn packets