Maximum optics and maximum protection are the basis of the new Smith Optics PivLock V2 Tactical. Utilizing the new FreeFloat™ lens technology, the PivLock V2 Tactical can absorb a serious impact. This is a super lightweight, frameless protective eyeshield that increases up vision and keeps you on target. If that wasn’t enough, the PivLock V2 Tactical features 3-position adjustable nosepiece and performance-proven interchangeable lenses.
- Superior ballistic impact protection. Meets ANSI Z87.1 and MIL-PRF-31013 clause 22.214.171.124
- Anti-fog and scratch resistant coating on all lenses. TLT (Tapered Lens Technology) corrects distortion. Free Float™ lens technology
- Superior ballistic impact protection with uncompromising optics and coverage
- Medium fit / medium coverage
- Super thin, moldable alloy temples fit cleanly under ear pro without breaking the seal. 3-Position Adjustable Nose Pads
- 100% protection from UVA/UVB rays
- Frame Measurements:
- 135mm 46mm 0mm 120mm
Smith Optics has built their reputation on quality, performance product and they stand behind it. If you experience a manufacturing defect in materials or workmanship, Smith Optics warrants your sunglasses, goggles and helmets for the lifetime of the product and will repair or replace the product at no charge. Smith Optics has sole discretion to determine manufacturer's defects and will only authorize the warranty claim if the product was purchased from an authorized dealer. Questions about verification of authorized dealers should be directed to Smith Warranty and Repair at 1-888-206-2995 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make a claim, do not return your Smith product to Rescue Essentials. We are not authorized to provide service under this warranty. Instead, print and send Smith the complete Lifetime Warranty Claim Form (click here) Include this form with your Smith product along with your contact information.
Pivlock Lens Change System
Smith Elite - "Inside Every Warrior is an Athlete"