The lightweight, compact, and highly innovative Special Operations Laryngoscope Set is designed to operate effectively under extreme environmental conditions. Relied upon by professionals. These sets are packaged with spare bulbs and batteries to ensure longevity.
The fiber optic handle is water-proof, sand-proof, and dust-proof, with a textured gripping surface. Includes single-use fiber optic blades made from an enhanced polymer for exceptional strength and rigidity. The handles removable light source is designed to work with any standard (green-spec) fiber optic blade.
The complete set rolls up for easy storage and easy transport.
- ENT Pocket Light with two AAA Batteries (Item# 10-0007 | NSN# 6515-01-460-9605)
- Laryngoscope Handle (Item# 10-0005 | NSN# 6515-01-460-4736)
- Miller #3 Laryngoscope Blade (Item# 10-0011 | NSN# 6515-01-460-4681)
- Mac #3 Laryngoscope Blade (Item# 10-0013 | NSN# 6515-01-460-4685)
- Laryngoscope Pouch (Item# 10-0006 | NSN# 6515-01-467-7624)
- Spare exam light bulb
- Two spare AAA batteries
- Lightweight & compact
- Resistant to dust, sand and water
- Operates in severe environmental conditions
- Textured, water-proof & dust-proof handle
- Removable light source works with any standard fiber optic blade
- Single-use fiber optic blades of enhanced polymer for exceptional strength and rigidity
Dimensions: 8" H x 5.5" W x 2" D (open)
Dimensions: 8" H x 2" W x 2" D (closed)
Weight: 10 oz