This is the first EMT backpack ever designed by StatPacks. The Golden Hour is the perfect pack for use in close-quarter areas, such as helicopters. The pack is compact and comfortable, and built to organize and carry essential equipment. Its unique wide-mouth main compartment opening allows easy access to contents and provides convenient, upright availability from the captain’s chair. Helicopter EMTs appreciate the ergonomic shoulder straps and a breathable padded rear panel when hiking to patients.
EMT Backpack Product Details:
- Unique design allows access to the main compartment from the top or front of this EMT Backpack
- Specifically designed to hold StatPacks Generation 1 Emergency Medical Services Modules; including all StatPacks® drug modules, QuickRoll intubation kits, and IV modules
- Tarpaulin bottom panel for protection from abrasion and the elements
- Added more durable reflective material that has a protective outer mesh cover which shields it from wear and tear. Helps with visibility in nighttime situations
- Removable adjustable inside shelf for customized organization
- Foam molded shoulder straps that allow for comfortable transport of most emergency medical equipment.
- Internal Velcro® lining strips to secure modules or other Velcro® compatible items to secure ambulance equipment
- LED light Attachment point (lights sold separately)
- Clear, durable urethane window on top inside pouch allows quick view of contents
- Padded, ergonomic shoulder straps for maximum comfort
- Designed to carry StatPacks® drug module, intubation module, IV module and accessories
- Large side pockets allow quick access to vital sign tools independent of the main compartment
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Side pockets for easy access to vital sign tools, bandages, and smaller ambulance equipment
- A quick stash pocket for trash and extra supplies located in the outside front
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other EMT Backpack’s
- Main fabric is 420 Denier Nylon with a one ounce urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements
- Available in Blood Borne Pathogen Resistant fabric (Red EPO)
Dimensions: 8" x 17" x 18"
Weight: 3.1 lbs