The Stifneck Select is a fully-assembled collar that can be easily adjusted, minimizing costly inventory and storage space requirements. Unique rear panel opening allows for C-spine palpation. Large trachea hole allows easy access for pulse checks, visualization and advanced airway procedures. Sizing method is identical to the original Stifneck collar for simplified training. Instruction graphics are molded in.
The Stifneck Select has oxygen mask /nasal cannula hooks for securing supplemental oxygen devices.
- Now includes new integrated fastener for the Velcro® strap – an Industry first! With no glues or adhesives in-use on any of the Select adjustable products, the in-molded hook will enhance the performance of the collar in various environmental conditions.
- Locks ensure selected sizes stay in place
- Adjustment tracks ensure symmetrical alignment of size
- Uses the same sizing and application method as the original Stifneck collars
- Easy access for pulse checks, advanced airway procedures, and visualization through oversized trachea hole
- Room for large fingers to slide through the rear panel opening for cervical palpation
- Directions molded into collar
- Reduces inventory costs and saves space
- Radiolucent, MRI and CT scan compatible
Weight: 12.8 oz
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Have not deployed the c-collar yet......shipped flat for easy storage, looks and feels robust, happy about the od green color.
Nice to have this in the vehicle kit. yes, you can always jerry-rig something while a patient is staionary but when it comes time to transport it's nice to have something designed for the purpose.