The Xtract®2 is a lightweight robust extraction device which can be carried or dragged from point of injury. Ideal for operators who require a rugged, flexible stretcher which can be easily carried alongside operational equipment and be readily available at point of injury. This litter is similar to the Xtract®SR, minus the base plate.
When low cube size and minimal weight are paramount, Xtract®2 gives responders a viable capability to quickly secure and evacuate casualties, reducing the chance of secondary injury, hypothermia and protection of existing treatments. Built with the specially developed the Duraelite fabric, the Xtract®2 stretcher is rated to 300 kgs (660lbs), and weighs less than 1.5kg (3lbs).
Replacement throw bags are available from the options above. For replacement X-Straps, please see the Xtract®SR and choose "X-Straps Only".
- Secures & Protects the Casualty
- Light Weight and Functionally Robust
- Reduces Secondary Injury
- Tear-resistant, double-layered fabric
- Rated to carry 600lbs
- Fire retardant inner liner
- Simple, intuitive use for all skill levels
- Accommodates a sleeping mat between fabrics to increase insulation, rigidity and comfort
- Cocoons patient within fabric, protecting existing treatments such as tourniquets and IV lines
- Minimizes patient movement
- Reduces risk of secondary injury with strategic placement of handles and securing straps for optimal anatomical support
- Xtract2 fabric pattern helps prevent conventional heat loss, maximizing additional hypothermia equipment
- Accommodates different casualty lengths
- Meets the required 5th to 95th percentile population range
Dimensions: 11.5” x 5.5” (packed)
Dimensions: 7’ 6” (length, not adjusted)
Dimensions: 4’ 8” (length, adjusted)
Weight: 3 lbs