***This Product Cannot Be Shipped Internationally
The North American Rescue Bougie-Aided Cricothyroidotomy Pack (BAC-Pack™) contains everything required to perform a surgical cricothyroidotomy in any environment. The components are intelligently organized by order of use with elastic loops in a durable and compact 500D nylon pouch.
The included tracheal tube utilizes a pre-inserted bougie for more efficient application. The bougie is fully adjustable for the individual needs of each patient or provider; excess bougie can be stored in the cap / stopper. The tube specs are up-to-level with TCCC recommendations for open surgical techniques (flanged and cuffed airway cannula of less than 10 mm outer diameter, 6-7 mm internal diameter, and 5- 8 cm of intratracheal length).
Additionally, the BAC-Pack™ includes the latest innovation in safety scalpels, the PenBlade #10, for easy penetration through the cricothyroid membrane and the NAR Tracheal Hook to maintain the opening without worry. One ChloraPrep™ swabstick, an alcohol pad, and a gauze pad are included for skin prep, and a 10cc syringe and tube securing strap are included for finishing the procedure.
- All-in-one cricothyroidotomy pack for use in any environment
- Pre-inserted bougie in tube allows for a more rapid, easy procedure
- Tube meets TCCC recommenations for bougie-aided open surgical technique
- PenBlade #10 Safety Scalpel included for safety and ease of use
- Small, durable pouch keeps the items organized and ready to use
- Lightweight and ruggedized
- Components configured by order of use
- PenBlade safety scalpel, tube, syringe all provided sterile
- Patent pending
1 Nylon Bag (BAC-Pack pouch)
1 Alcohol pad
1 ChloraPrep™ Swabstick
1 2-Pack Gauze Pad (4 in. x 4 in.)
1 PenBlade #10 Safety Scalpel
1 NAR Tracheal Hook
1 NAR 10cc Syringe
1 NAR Tracheostomy Tube with Bougie-Introducer (Flexible, Cuffed, 6mm)
1 Tube Securing Strap
Dimensions: 8" H x 4" W x 1.75" D
Weight: 5.2 oz