Keeping small tools organized and easily accessible in your med pack can be a challenge. Items like thumb forceps, hemostats, bandage scissors, even EMT shears, can easily get lost in the bottom of your pack unless you have a designated place to store them.
The new EMT Tools MultiHolster is the next generation of the basic EMT belt holster we’ve used for decades. Designed to meet the needs of both urban and austere operating environments. The new multi-holster provides a number of new design features, including:
- Retainer straps to keep shears like the Leatherman Raptor Response and scissors from falling out.
- MOLLE compatible with 4” MOD straps included.
- Integrated belt slot for belt mounting on duty belt or pack belt.
- Integrated hook strips for mounting on loop panels inside packs
- Large internal slot pocket designed to hold common multitools, folding rescue knives, or small flashlights.
- 500D Rugged Nylon construction
Also available pre-loaded with essential tools here.
Dimensions: 7" H x 5" W x 1" D