**Order 3 or more of any size Med Module and receive a 10% discount on each unit!
The Rescue Essentials Med Modules let you organize your components into flexible, easy to see and identify modules. Airway, Splinting, Severe Bleeding, Minor Wounds, Meds and other components. Attach name tapes to the top, front or sides with the loop strips to clearly identify module contents. Red High Viz grab handles make them easy to see in low light conditions. MOLLE mount the modules to your pack using the integrated laser cut PALS and 4" Mod Straps (sold separately), attach them to loop panels in your CCW pack, or organize them into a hard case. The Med Modules can accommodate any organization system you have.
- Clear View Window lets you see components in pouch.
- Loop strips on front, top and sides allow for easy module labeling.
- MOLLE mountable using laser cut PALS.
- Integrated hook strips for loop panel attachment in CCW and tactical packs.
- High Viz red grab handles top and sides.
Dimensions: 5” H x 6" W x 2.5” D (Small), 5” H x 6" W x 4” D (Medium), 5” H x 9.5" W x 4” D (Large)
Weight: 3 oz (Small), 3.3 oz (Medium), 4.2 oz (Large)
The orange hard-case in the video above is the Nanuk 915, internal dimensions are 13.8" x 9.3" x 6.2". The Pelican 1450 would be a similar sized option with internal dimensions 14.7" x 10.2" x 6.1".