The RECOVER™ PRO O2 Response Bag is now made with Complete Infection Control material and is built for the professional to rapidly and proficiently deploy emergency oxygen during critical moments and save lives. Built from the strongest materials and a smart design, and the versatility to modify to your requirements, the RECOVER PRO™ delivers an organized solution for your oxygen delivery system.
Similar to the OMNI PRO™, the RECOVER PRO™ is the foundation for a system of TS2 Ready™ bags that are interchangeable, enabling you to attach additional TS2 Ready modules to the bag's sides depending your requirements. Using EZ-Grab pull bars, the two main panels of the RECOVER PRO quickly open to reveal your M9 (255 liters), D (425 liters), "Jumbo D" (623 liters) aluminum oxygen cylinder, or 425/623 liter composite oxygen cylinder, along with a BVM and other airway equipment. Internal dual full length mesh pockets accommodate masks and tubing, while a side panel can support a TS2 Ready DEEP STUFF pocket or two STICKIT STRIPS. Dual outer zippered pockets offer additional storage for smaller items. Detachable buckled loops allow you to attach the RECOVER PRO to the side of an ambulance cot for patient transport. A system of grommet holes allows all compartments to be air dried while the bag is completely closed. The bag is ergonomically designed for use as a backpack, shoulder bag, can be carried briefcase style, or can be grabbed from any position using a system of light weight comfort-grip side handles.
The RECOVER PRO has a hideaway, mountaineering style backpack harness that provides a snug and secure fit. Walk, run, climb, or ascend, this backpack system keeps the entire bag close to your body with a comfortable fit, including fully padded lumbar support. The entire harness system hides away in a zippered pocket in the back of the bag.
The infection control construction consists of internal and external non-absorbing materials, designed to be easily cleaned and for efficient removal of blood borne pathogens.
- Infection Control Complete (ICC) versions are constructed from wipe-clean infection control materials internally and externally. Bright internal materials for easy-view of supplies.
- Secures M9 (255 liters), D (425 liters), Jumbo D (623 liters) aluminum cylinders, or 425/623 liter composite oxygen cylinders.
- Bright internal materials for easy-view of supplies, TAC BLACK has black internal materials
- Matte chrome metal hardware
- Double stitching on all stress points
- Riveted bottom skid runners prevent wear
- Dual EZ-Grab rapid access pull bars
- Inner foam construction maintains shape and protects contents
- COMFORT-GRIP carry handles with reflective logos on sides of the bag (except on tactical black)
- Lined back and bottom resists water and wear
- Oversized YKK zippers
- Hideaway adjustable, padded, contoured yoke backpack strap harness system easily distributes weight for maximum comfort
- Adjustable sternum and waist belt, lumbar support
- Reflective front/ back/ side panels, zipper pullers, and handle logos (except on tactical black)
- Fits 2 TS2-Ready™ modules
- TS2 Ready™ for 1 removable DEEP STUFF Pocket or 2 removable STICKIT STRIPS
- Large EZ-Pull pullers allow easy access
- Internal full length and small compartments
- Dual external zippered pockets
- Solid-Grip, large main carry handle
- All compartments have air dry capability
- Optional shoulder strap with metal hardware
Dimensions: 26" H x 16.5” at bottom (11” at top) W x 7.75” D
Weight: 7 lb 7 oz (infection control), 5 lbs 15 oz (standard)