**This Product Cannot Be Shipped Internationally**
**SPECIAL PROMOTION! Add this tourniquet and a Universal Tourniquet Holder to your cart and save $6.48 on the holder!
(Blue Color for Training applications)
When NAR began work on the C-A-T® GEN 7 they considered every element that defines a tourniquet designed for combat use. They were challenged to find the best, most forward-looking way possible to enhance performance and maximize application success. But they didn’t do this alone. Leveraging input from after action reviews, researchers, material scientists and you, the end-user, NAR was able to create the most advanced C-A-T® to date. Every component of the C-A-T® GEN 7 is optimized for performance and reliability.
The C-A-T® GEN 7 has a single routing buckle system that (1) allows for extremely fast application and effective slack removal (2) Simplified training with single protocol directions for all applications.
The patented C-A-T® is a true one-handed tourniquet proven to be 100% effective by the U.S. Army’s Institute of Surgical Research. The Universal Tourniquet Holder makes a great carrying option to keep this life saving device close at hand.
Single Routing Buckle
- Faster application and effective slack removal resulting in decreased blood loss and fewer windlass turns to achieve arterial occlusion
- Simplified training with single protocol directions for all applications
- Increased diameter for enhanced strength
- Aggressive ribbing for improved grip
- Bilateral beveled entry for rapid windlass lock
- Bilateral buttress for added strength
- Sonic welded to clip for constant contact
Dimensions: 37.5"L (when open)
Dimensions: 6.5" L x 2.4" W x 1.5" D (packaged)
Weight: 2.9 oz
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great training aid
I provide student's in my classes several different tourniquets to use and the CAT Gen 7 is the most well received overall, especially for single arm self-application.