*** This Product Cannot Be Shipped Internationally
The North American Rescue Saline Lock Kit includes a Latex-free IV Constricting Band and a Clear Adhesive Dressing to aid in starting and securing a saline lock.
Allowing for quick and effective extremity venous cannulation under the most demanding conditions, this system for starting and securing a saline lock has proven reliable and extremely effective during casualty treatment and evacuation where it is common for saline locks and IV lines to become dislodged. Using the NAR Raptor® IV Securing Device the NAR Saline Lock Kit can be secured in place without the need for tape. The Kit is low-cubed packaged in a vacuum-sealed, rugged pouch, keeping the contents of the kit in prime condition until needed.
- Featured in PHTLS 6th Edition (Military) as a system that has proven successful in the field
- Meets all requirements for U.S. ARMY TASK: 081-831-1011 Establish a Saline Lock
- Includes the NAR Raptor® IV Securing Device
- Packaged in a compact, vacuum-sealed, rugged pouch
- 1 IV Constricting Band, Latex-free (18" x 1")
- 1 Clear Adhesive Dressing (4" x 4.75")
- 2 Alcohol Pads
- 2 Needle/Catheter (18G x 1.25")
- 1 Locking Saline Plug
- 2 Pack Gauze Pads (2" x 2")
- 1 Hypodermic Needle (18G x 1.5")
- 1 10cc Luer-Lock Syringe
- 1 Raptor® IV Securing Device
- 1 Plastic Vacuum Bag
Dimensions: 5.5" x 3.25" x 1" (packaged)
Weight: 1.3 oz
Ships To U.S. Destinations Only
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This great for starting I.v therapy in a small pack.