**This Product Cannot Be Shipped Internationally
Wound packing gauze in a compact, easy to use, Z-folded design, intended for both linear wound packing and basic bandaging. It can be used to control hemorrhage by applying direct pressure and using wound packing skills. The vacuum packed gauze minimizes cube space for stocking IFAKs or other packing considerations. Sterile.
- Soft, white gauze is 1-ply, 3 in. x 5 yd length
- Indicated for use as a Wound Packing Gauze
- Includes embedded X-Ray detectable line
- Z-fold packaging configuration allows controlled application as a complete unit or in a continuous linear feed
- Used as a packing gauze for wounds, as a backing gauze for hemostatic agents, in conjunction with a compression bandage to control hemorrhage, or for minor wound bandaging
Dimensions: 3" H x 2" W x 1" D (packaged)
Dimensions: 3" x 5 yds (gauze, unrolled)
Weight: 1.2 oz
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Small form factor, X-ray thread, durable packaging. These fit great in a compact IFAK.
Slightly more expensive then some other types of gauze but I purchased because it has the x-ray strip in it. Typical NAR packaging that's great.
A must for your IFAK. nice heavy plastic packaging with tear notches. Z-fold makes it easy to use (better than rolled), and even includes the imaging line. Packs down well for compact belt kits.