**Buy any TCCC IFAK Refill Kit and get $9 off on any Rip-Away Lite V2 IFAK Pouch (add to cart separately).**
A newly upgraded version of our popular Rip-Away Compact IFAK Pouch. This is a favored configuration for IFAKs carried by numerous Government agencies' personnel, because of its size, versatility and rugged construction. The internal organization is outstanding, and external webbing allows numerous accessory attachment options, including compatibility with our Tourniquet Holder.
The new generation 2 Rip Away Compact has a number of new features, including:
- Laser Cut PALS on the pouch front.
- Additional tourniquet holder on outside bottom of pouch.
- Additional inside retainer strap on bottom inside
- Zippered, mesh pocket on inside for storing small items.
- Additional elastic retainers inside.
- Buckle moved to top of pouch for easier access and visibility.
This pouch has carrying capacity that belies its small size. Various possible configurations include treatments for traumatic bleeding, airway issues, pneumothorax and more. Full-area hook and loop back panel allows instant detachment from belt of pack for "throw and go" applications.
- Rip away hook back with loop panel secure with quick release buckle
- Clam-shell design
- Grab Handle
- Hook and loop ID Panel
- Webbing for MOLLE attachments and accessories
- Internal quick open pull-tongue
- 6" MOD Straps included
Pouch ONLY. Available loaded out in the EMT Rip-Away Lite Operator Kit and SO Response Kit.
Dimensions: 6.5" H x 4" W x 2" D
Weight: 8 oz
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Slightly smaller than original
Picked this up as part of a deal with an IFAK refill kit. I have the original one through a FLETC course, and moving that kit over found that it seems slightly smaller. I do like the bottom panel having a smaller zippered pouch on it. Slightly more compact but fit everything still. Purchased in red, it does match the RE Universal Tourniquet holder in red as well.