This compact, affordable, Berry compliant gauze is ideal for stocking IFAKs or other first aid kits where cube space and weight are a concern. it can be used for bleeding control, wrapping limbs to protect injuries, or additional packing for compression bandages. The non-woven material is comprised of a proprietary blend of bleached cotton, synthetic fibers, and TRUE COTTON™ (a sustainable, chemical-free, cotton product from T.J. Beall Company), manufactured into a non-woven gauze product that is significantly more absorbent by weight than standard cotton gauze.
- Small Footprint - takes up less space in your kit
- Better Packing - less adherent to damaged tissues
- Cut to Any Length - with little to no fray/particles
- More Absorbent - 63% higher absorption rate/m2 (compared to standard crinkle fluff cotton gauze)
- Made in the USA - Guaranteed to be sterile with no supply chain issues
- Berry Amendment Compliant
- Bleeding control and absorption from wounds
- Wound and limb wrapping to protect injuries
- Additional packing for compression bandages
Dimensions: 2.5" H x 3.0" W x 0.65" D (packaged)
Dimensions: 4.5" W x 84" L (gauze)
Weight: 1.5 oz
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Small compressed cube works well in small size kits. Good price for a basic component for any IFAC. Learn how to pack with this and your good to go.
We've compared this to multiple manufacturers & gauze variations and this always proves the best. It's easy to manipulate & soaks up more fluid than any other gauze we've tested. We've converted to using these in all our kits. Great stuff