GEN 7 VERSION FITS ALL GENERATIONS OF C-A-T®
Tourniquet NOT included
SALE on Black with Gray Cross Option (70-0914) while supplies last. The Eleven 10 RIGID TQ Case for the C-A-T® is a hard-sided tourniquet case designed to give you easy access to your tourniquet when seconds matter. It can be worn on your duty belt, MOLLE/PALS compatible vest, or in the accessory position on your drop leg holster. The RIGID TQ Case holds your tourniquet securely in place utilizing friction, so there’s no straps, buckles or flaps to deal with. It offers true, one-handed gross motor skills deployment of the tourniquet even when your hands are bloody or wet. Just grab the exposed portion of the tourniquet and with a swift pull, it releases.
Massive bleeding in an extremity can often be stopped using a tourniquet, but seconds can be the difference between life and death. Having your tourniquet in a RIGID TQ Case will ensure that you can access and deploy your tourniquet in seconds, and it will always be on your person.
The injection molded RIGID TQ Case offers numerous mounting options and ride adjustment. Many of the mounting solutions can be mounted in the vertical or horizontal positions.
The RIGID TQ Case For All Generations of C-A-T® is available in Black, Ranger Green, and Rescue Orange, and Basket Weave.
- Keeps your tourniquet close at hand for rapid deployment
- Holds C-A-T® Tourniquet (Gen 7 and Older Generations) utilizing friction
- Designed to allow more contact with the C-A-T® when deploying
- Injection Molded Nylon Case to stand up to rugged LE/MIL usage
- Drainage Hole at the bottom of the case
- Textured Front Panel
- Medical Identifying PVC Cross Patch included
- Multiple mounting positions to adjust the right height (can be mounted vertically, horizontally or inverted)
- Available Mounting Options - Police Duty Belt (Blade-Tech TekLok Belt Attachment fits up to a 2.25" belt), MOLLE/PALS Attachment (Tactical Tailor Malice Clip)
NOTES: It is highly recommended that you LocTite (or similar product) the hardware in place once the desired configuration is obtained.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The only complaint I have is, I wish the back was a little higher to keep the TQ from rubbing my shirt. Otherwise, it a quality unit
Nice idea. Requires removing CAT from plastic wrap. As such dust, dirt and water get into webbing. A bit hard on the back, as if belts are not masochistic as it.