The Coyote Tactical Slim Tear Off Medical Pouch (S.T.O.M.P.) Gen II is a great platform to build a compact IFAK that has the capacity to carry necessary tools to address trauma, such as a tourniquet, chest seals, emergency blanket, naso, shears, gauze, bandages, and gloves. The rapid deployment capability is facilitated by an exterior sleeve - the pouch attaches with hook and loop to the sleeve and is secured by retention straps. To deploy, simply release the straps and pull the pouch off. The clam-shell style bag allows the user to completely open the kit for easy access to all components which can be organized and retained in interior elastic loops. A set of exterior elastic loops allows for external tourniquet storage which can accommodate most standard windlass tourniquets (CAT, SOFTT-W, SAM XT).
- Made in USA
- Malice clips included (short)
- 500 Denier Cordura construction
- External tourniquet loops suitable for CAT, SOFT-T, and other comparable tourniquets*
- Multiple inner elastic loops, for any and all mission essential gear
- Exterior loop-Velcro panel (2" x 2") for identifier patches (ex: medical, blood type, unit)
- Extra wide mounting base with dual MOLLE and belt mounting options
Dimensions: 4" H x 7" W x 2" D
Weight: 5.20 oz
*Tourniquet and medical components sold separately
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great little pouch that meets my needs perfectly, very modular, and looks well built. Fits everything I needed and some.
After researching many IFAKs, I decided on this. It was sold out everywhere and finally found it in stock here. It holds a lot and the included bungee straps allow nice organization.
I took a whole bulky IFAK and was able to fit all the contents into this pouch. Even with all that it is only about 2" thick.