This vest is an advanced ballistic solution for Fire/EMS suitable for active shooter/RTF and daily wear by first responders. This system was designed specifically for first responders and their job requirements. The shape and cut of the vest provides quality ballistic protection while still allowing providers to perform advanced medical care. Optional armored abdomen extender for additional ballistic coverage. Smaller armored cummerbund available to provide custom fit for smaller providers.
NIJ 0101.06 IIIA soft armor that has been special threat tested for advanced ballistic threats including fragmentation. Now more than ever, your personal safety is paramount in the performance of your duties. Wearing ballistic protective equipment (BPE) is one of the best ways to help protect yourself in a violent environment.
- Developed for Fire/EMS for daily wear as well as RTF
- Lightweight advanced ballistic protection
- Rapidly adjustable to all sizes
- Allows full range of motion while also providing increased ballistic coverage
- Fitted external plate pockets – more comfortable than internal ones
- NIJ 0101.06 Level IIIA protection with additional special threats including fragmentation
- Rapidly adjustable shoulder straps
- Maximum Waist Size: 62"
NIJ 0101.06 Certified:
- V50 – 357sig 125gr TMJ (new) | 1867 ft/s
- P-BFS Avg. – 357sig 125gr TMJ | 27.3 mm
- V50 – 44mag 240gr JHP (new) | 1661 ft/s
- P-BFS Avg. – 44mag 240gr JHP | 36 mm
Special Threat tested for fragmentation:
- V50 - 2gr RCC | 3060 ft/s
- V50 - 4gr RCC | 2642 ft/s
- V50 - 16gr RCC | 2244 ft/s
- V50 - 17gr FSP (.22cal) | 2017 ft/s
- V50 - 64gr RCC | 1866 ft/s
- V50 – 9mm 127gr SXT (new) | 1754 ft/s
- P-BFS Avg. – 9mm 127gr SXT | 24.6 mm
- P-BFS Avg. – 40cal 165gr S+W Sp GDHP | 27.2 mm
- P-BFS Avg. – 5.7x28 27gr SS195 | 17 mm
- P-BFS Avg. – 5.7x28 27gr SS197 | 19.3 mm
Dimensions: 15" x 18" x .05", Maximum Waist Size: 62"