The NAR Armor Abdomen Extender provides high quality ballistic coverage and protection for providers. This extender attaches to the ballistic vest via hook and loop and letting one keep full range movement. Constructed from the same superior ballistic package as our NIJ level IIIA soft armor. This attachment provides an additional platform to mount tourniquets or frequently used equipment.
NIJ 0101.06 IIIA soft armor that has been special threat tested for advanced ballistic threats including fragmentation.
Now more than ever, personal safety is extremely important in the performance of ones duties. Wearing ballistic protective equipment (BPE) is one of the most effective ways to help protect yourself in a violent environment.
Other colors available, please contact sales.
- Enhances ballistic protection
- Attaches to front of vest via hook and loop
- Allows full range of motion
- Same advanced ballistic protection
- Increases capability
- Adds platform for equipment or gear
- MOLLE rows for easy attachment points
NIJ 0101.06 Testing Certification:
- V50 – 357sig 125gr TMJ (new) | 1867 ft/s
- P-BFS Avg. – 357sig 125gr TMJ | 27.3 mm
- V50 – 44mag 240gr JHP (new) | 1661 ft/s
- P-BFS Avg. – 44mag 240gr JHP | 36 mm
Special Threat tested for fragmentation:
- V50 - 2gr RCC | 3060 ft/s
- V50 - 4gr RCC | 2642 ft/s
- V50 - 16gr RCC | 2244 ft/s
- V50 - 17gr FSP (.22cal) | 2017 ft/s
- V50 - 64gr RCC | 1866 ft/s
- V50 – 9mm 127gr SXT (new) | 1754 ft/s
- P-BFS Avg. – 9mm 127gr SXT | 24.6 mm
- P-BFS Avg. – 40cal 165gr S+W Sp GDHP | 27.2 mm
- P-BFS Avg. – 5.7x28 27gr SS195 | 17 mm
- P-BFS Avg. – 5.7x28 27gr SS197 | 19.3 mm
Dimensions: 4.5" x 10" x 0.5"
Weight: 0.4 lbs