The TAC LINK is a high strength polymer attachment device with GhillieTEX™ IR signature reduction technology. This product has considerable weight and cost savings over metal climbing carabiners. All of the external components are high strength molded polymer, which eliminates metal noise and paint scratches.
TAC LINK features:
- GhillieTEX™ IR signature reduction technology
- Corossion resistant stainless steel spring
- High strength polymer design
- Weight savings compared to metal carabiner
- Resistance to solar heating
- Textured grip for use with wet/gloved hands
- Large latch opening eliminates snags
- Eliminates metal-on-metal noise and paint scratches
- Use for securing tactical accessories
- WEIGHT: 2.4 oz.
- Dimensions: 3½" Long, and 2¼" Wide at the widest point
- Not for climbing or lifesaving
- Made In U.S.A.