The Littmann Classic III stethoscope is the ideal instrument for clinicians who work with children or adults in non-critical environments. Manufactured with high quality materials for hours of comfortable usage.
The 3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope is the newest version of the stethoscope that is used to help millions of medical professionals achieve their best. This stethoscope offers high acoustic sensitivity for optimal performance, plus a versatile two-sided chest piece with tunable diaphragms. The stethoscope is used by students and medical professionals alike to listen to and study heart, lung, and other body sounds for physical evaluation.
Headset tension is easily adjusted by squeezing together or pulling apart the ear tubes. Ear tips conform to a wide range of ear sizes for an acoustic seal and comfortable feel. Ear tips snap firmly onto the ends of the ear tubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove.
Resilient next-generation tubing holds its shape even after folding tightly into a pocket. This provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol, and is less likely to pick up stains. Next-generation tubing is phthalate plasticizers and latex free, a benefit to sensitive medical professionals and their patients.
The Classic III stethoscope is made in the USA for consistent quality. It comes complete with large and small soft-sealing ear tips, non-chill bell sleeve, and instructions.
- Used to detect normal and abnormal sounds and rhythms
- Useful in non-critical care environments such as a medical office, general ward, OB/GYN, ambulatory clinic or urgent care
- 5-year warranty
- Designed for use with adult and pediatric patients
- Tunable, dual-sided stainless steel chest piece with open or closed bell
- Non-chill bell sleeve for greater patient comfort
- Soft-sealing ear-tips provide optimal comfort and excellent sound occlusion
- Made in the USA
- Natural rubber latex free